I'm not sure if I'm going to start a collection of these things, but I totally could, couldn't I? PS All images copyright of their rightful owners. I merely point out the silliness of the captions, inadvertently recasting the former fearsome Daleks as the rogue nurses of the cosmos. #HardOfHearingProblems #HOHP #CaptioningFail
#DoctorWho #NotThatKindOfDoctor #DrWho
14.4.22
Captioning Fail
FOSS
Went into the Mint software repository & downloaded the "Panel profiles" feature and enabled them for XFCE. I ended up select...
-
There is a disturbing trend I've noticed, especially with YouTube videos, and their declining caption quality. For the last several year...
-
I haven't used ChatGPT, not even once. When I first heard about this thing being an "LLM" - which is basically wholesale, bo...
-
ASMR is mildly triggering to me - as it seems to be centred on sounds that are just underneath my hearing threshold. Speaking as a hearing i...
