Why is this happening? It is to ensure we won't be erased.
1) Corporations either completely ignore us, or discriminate against us. If they can't do either of those, they exploit us with menial labour and bad jobs.
2) The government barely acknowledges that we exist.
3) Mainstream society is ignorant, if not intolerant.
Now you know why Disability Pride Month exists.
14.7.23
Disability Pride Month
Bringing the Heat
Pictured here are several unopened bottles of various hot sauce brands from left to right: Cholula, Skyline, Huy Fong Sriracha, ...
-
There is a disturbing trend I've noticed, especially with YouTube videos, and their declining caption quality. For the last several year...
-
I haven't used ChatGPT, not even once. When I first heard about this thing being an "LLM" - which is basically wholesale, bo...
-
ASMR is mildly triggering to me - as it seems to be centred on sounds that are just underneath my hearing threshold. Speaking as a hearing i...
