I haven't used ChatGPT, not even once. When I first heard about this thing being an "LLM" - which is basically wholesale, bot-driven strip mining of the WWW for information.
With apparently no regard for sanitizing the input, no method of fact-checking, you've essentially condensed a lot of garbage into a smaller space.
Why should I trust any of the answers it outputs?
#ChatGPTIsBullshit
12.9.25
ChatGPT is Bullshit
FOSS
Went into the Mint software repository & downloaded the "Panel profiles" feature and enabled them for XFCE. I ended up select...
-
There is a disturbing trend I've noticed, especially with YouTube videos, and their declining caption quality. For the last several year...
-
I haven't used ChatGPT, not even once. When I first heard about this thing being an "LLM" - which is basically wholesale, bo...
-
ASMR is mildly triggering to me - as it seems to be centred on sounds that are just underneath my hearing threshold. Speaking as a hearing i...
