19.8.26

Code

I remember trying to teach myself how to develop code in the "modern age" with PHP, MySQL, Linux, Apache etc. Some friends of mine wanted to write a news forum website. This was back in the 2Ks. I wasn't the lead coder at all, I was actually lining myself up to be the EOC, but I wanted to play with the code as well so i would understand what the Devs were talking about in the channel.

I think I had learned just enough to be dangerous if I had ever released code, but I was learning!

When the website idea we were working on fell apart and folks lost interest, I sort of lost interest in programming. 

Now I think I might want to get back into it, but doing WHAT?!? I don't know even know what would interest me any more. Perhaps I should stop being ADHD and focus on music and get good at that instead. 

Code

I remember trying to teach myself how to develop code in the "modern age" with PHP, MySQL, Linux, Apache etc. Some friends of mine...