I'd been considering getting back into coding for a while. Reading Reddit threads and doing a little investigating about Claude Code, ChatGPT & other local LLM, I thought it would be possible to have an AI teach me/help me to code.
If I'm understanding this correctly, I would need a separate, powerful GPU in order to get actual benefit from using an agent. This PC doesn't have one of those, just an Intel IC.
Oh, well. Guess I'll do it the old fashioned way. 📚
19.9.26
Claude Code
FOSS
Went into the Mint software repository & downloaded the "Panel profiles" feature and enabled them for XFCE. I ended up select...
-
There is a disturbing trend I've noticed, especially with YouTube videos, and their declining caption quality. For the last several year...
-
I haven't used ChatGPT, not even once. When I first heard about this thing being an "LLM" - which is basically wholesale, bo...
-
ASMR is mildly triggering to me - as it seems to be centred on sounds that are just underneath my hearing threshold. Speaking as a hearing i...